These 4 yoga are effective for strengthening the immune system, the immune system can be improved by doing regular yoga. Immunity itself helps protect us from infection, viral. If our immunity is good then we can avoid any viral and bacterial infection.
A sedentary lifestyle always causes a weak Immune System. When the immune system is weak, you are often troubled by colds and fever. Yoga can be a better option to increase immunity. Many people find natural ways to increase immunity. Yoga is also one of these. People, who want to know how to increase immunity in a natural way? There can be no better option than yoga for them. Yoga can act as a natural immunity booster. Here we are telling you about 4 such yogasanas that can strengthen your immune system.
These 4 yoga are effective for strengthening the immune system
1. Triangle Pose (Trikonasana)
Regular practice of trikonasana can strengthen the immune system. In this posture, the shape of a triangle is made, so it is called trikonasana. This yogasana is considered one of the best yoga poses for the immune system. Doing this Yogasana in the morning is considered beneficial.
How to do Trikonasana:
- Stand upright, the gap between both legs from 3.5 to 4 feet.
- Keep the center point of your right heel in line with the center of the arch of the left foot.
- Take a deep breath and slowly exhale.
- While exhaling, bend the body from the bottom of the hips to the right side.
- Raise left hand up and touch the ground with the right hand.
- Both hands will form a straight line.
- Place the right hand on the calf, ankle or right foot on the ground.
- Make the body feel more relaxed as you exhale.
- Draw deep breaths and leave the body loose.
- Drop the hands into the sides and straighten the legs.
2. Big Toe Pose (Padungusthasana)
Another posture considered beneficial for the immune system is padungusthasana. This asana is also called Big Toe Pose, which helps to pull your muscles behind your legs, your spine, and your neck. Do this basic level hatha yoga on an empty stomach in the morning for at least 30 seconds.
How to do Padungusthasana:
- To do the Padangushthasana Yoga, first of all, spread a yoga mat on the floor and stand upright on it.
- To do this asana, you can also stand in Tadasana posture.
- Keep both your hands and spine straight and keep a distance of at least 6 inches between your two legs.
- Now while exhaling, keep the upper part of your body straight and lean down with the hips joint.
- Breathe and lift the torso up and straighten your hands with the elbow.
- In this posture you can stop for 30 to 90 seconds.
3. Cobra Pose (Bhujangasana)
Bhujangasana, also known as Cobra pose, looks like a bulging hood of a cobra. Bhujangasana is part of Suryanamaskar practice. Perform this basic level Ashtanga yoga pose for 15-30 seconds or 5-10 breaths. This can be beneficial for your immune system.
How to do Bhujangasana:
- First, lie on your stomach on the yoga mat, keep the hands on both sides of the head and keep the forehead on the ground.
- During this time keep your feet taut and keep a little distance between them.
- Now bring your palms equal to your shoulders. Then, while taking long deep breaths, try to lift the body up to the navel while pressing towards the ground with your hands.
- Stay in this position and try to look towards the sky and stay in this position for a while.
- During this time, keep the weight of your body equal on both hands and keep breathing normally.
- Now slowly release your breath and return to your initial state.
4. Mountain Pose (Tadasana)
You can increase immunity by doing Tadasana regularly. This is such yoga which can not only provide better health but it can also be helpful in stretching the body. Tadasana is also known as mountain pose. This Yogasan can be done at any time of the day, but keep in mind that whenever you do this yoga your stomach should be empty. In such a situation, it is advised that it should be done empty stomach after getting up in the morning.
How to do Tadasana:
- First of all, choose a clean and open space and spread yoga mats.
- Now stand on the yoga mat by straightening the legs and waist.
- During this time, keep the heels together.
- Keep both your hands upright.
- In the next step, raise the palms by raising each other. The direction of the palms should be towards the sky.
- Now while breathing slowly, pull the body upwards while standing on its toes.
- When the body is completely tanned, try to remain in this posture for a while. Also, keep breathing normally.
- In this state, the entire weight of the body will be on the feet.
- Then release the breath slowly and come to the initial state.
- Repeat this entire process about 8 to 10 times.
Follow us on Facebook
Read Now – Best Food for weight loss and healthy life